The lawn mowing season is in full swing (no pun intended). For some it is very relaxing others a major chore. Either way here are some tips to save your back while keeping your lawn looking good.
- Remove all obstacles from your path
- Make sure you have plenty of room to turn around
- Keep wrists and back straight keep knees slightly bent
- When Emptying the bag use your legs not your back to bend
- Try not to over do it. If it is too hot wait until it cools down
If you do run into trouble and tweak you back, call you Longmont Chiropractor and get some help.
Yours in Health,