With the temperatures below freezing and with the recent snow, the roads are slick. There are some things that you can do to try to avoid a car accident.
1. Give yourself plenty of room between you and the other vehicles on the road.
2. make sure your headlights are on at all times. This will make you visible to other drivers.
3. Remember bridges and over passes freeze first so use caution.
4. Always keep your windshield clean and clear snow off off all windows.
5. ALWAYS wear your seat belt! If you are in an accident, a seat belt can save your life.